- Judicial inquiry into bridge collapse demanded
- Chitral tajjar union VP Khalid Azam has demanded an inquiry into the corruption while installing Street lights on the bye pass road and solar lights on the bridges. He said these lights have been dysfunctional ever since their installation and no body is being held responsible for it.
- District Nazim Chitral has demanded that the NHA should launch a fresh survey to re-align the Chitral-Shandur road to make it more weather proof, landslide proof and more practical.
- MPA along with Amir JI, President Tajar Union and other leaders addressed a press conference in Chitral castigating the inefficiency of Rescue 1122, due to which a shop and restaurant were gutted by fire without getting timely and effective attention from the rescue squad. The leaders demanded an inquiry and asked for removal of incapable staff and reappoint staff on merit and professionalism to such an important organisation
- Major Shahzada Khush Ahmad Ul Mulk passes away