- A seminar on promotion of trade and torism was organised by the
- The announcement of JI Ameer to separate itself from MMA, leading to a breakup of the religious alliance has not caused many eyebrows to rise in Chitral. It means people in general were not very serious about the intrinsic intentions of the two political parties in forging a religious alliance to serve Islam.
- Musharaff asking for too much from Chitralis
- The Financial Times quoting two senior govt officials has claimed that China would soon be providing two billion dollars to Pakistan to stabilize it’s currency and bolster it’s dwindling foreign exchange reserves.
- Pakistan’s fastest female athlete, Sahib-e-Asra d/o Qari Alam Khan belonging to Sialkot is the daughter of a religious pesh Imam of a mosque. She said despite social pressures her father encouraged her to pursue her heart’s desire and become an athlete.