- Chitrali students head for Central Asia to study
- Democracy is Always a Work in Progress
- Election candidates exploiting emotional volatility of voters
- Frequent absence of Chitral’s heads of departments on the pretext of meetings in Peshawar should stop says village Nazim Sajad Ahmad. He demanded an inquiry into it and said teleconferencing should be adopted instead of physical absence from duties to attend conferences in Peshawar.
- MPAs should dispel the impression they trade their votes in Senate elections