- PIA Suspends Peshawar-Chitral Flights
- Frequent absence of Chitral’s heads of departments on the pretext of meetings in Peshawar should stop says village Nazim Sajad Ahmad. He demanded an inquiry into it and said teleconferencing should be adopted instead of physical absence from duties to attend conferences in Peshawar.
- PATO Concerned over Reduced Flights to Chitral
- PIA only receives Rs 2100 out of the Rs 8000 ticket from Islamabad to Chitral. The rest goes to the govt in form of various taxes. This was stated by the PIA representative at a court hearing in Peshawar where Amin ul Hassan of Chitral had filed a case to reduce Chitral fares.
- Torture at Lowari tunnel continues despite 3 months past innauguration